- All hands on deck: Washington Blade reports that Freedom To Marry is entering Maryland marriage fray with its own PAC;
- No empty chair this time, just straight talk from Clint Eastwood on the Ellen show about the “leave everyone alone,” fiscally responsible values that attracted him to the Republican Party.
- Now here’s something we’ve been waiting for: a business coalition to support freedom to marry in Maryland. Our friends in Washington state and Minnesota have led the way with strong endorsements from worldwide and Main Street businesses alike. Let’s do the same for Maryland!
- Hello, Liberty 101? Examiner columnist Gregory Kane weirdly finds Chris Kluwe’s pottymouth worse than Del. Emmett Burns’ abuse of high government position;
- I’m on this Cato Institute daily podcast laying Supreme Court odds on the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).